Grilled Shrimp Mango Avocado Salad is a refreshing medley of tastes you would like as a side dish or even a light lunch. Chock full of roasted shrimps, juicy mangoes, yummy avocados, and crispy cucumbers with a tangy honey lime dressing is very healthy and delicious.
Now our weather is beginning to shake up, I have been making more fresh salads than hot meals for our dinners at home. Last week was all about poke bowls, and today, I’m switching it up with a grilled shrimp mango avocado salad that is chockful of delicious flavor and texture. Salads like my poultry salad with Asian sesame dressing and Thai chicken salad with spicy peanut dressing not merely require less time to put together, but they are also a tasty way to get my body beach-ready in time . Mango Avocado Salad with grilled shrimp is an easy no-fuss meal that you can have prepared in a snap. The salad is easily halved or doubled determined by what you require, and it could also be ready a couple of hours ahead of time, making it ideal for serving a crowd. It is a fantastic meal by Itself, but it is equally amazing as a side dish on your favorite BBQ meats.
A refreshing medley of grilled shrimps, hot mangoes, creamy and yummy avocados, crispy and crunchy cucumbers, and spicy red onions in a sweet and sweet dressing of honey-lime, each spoonful of the summer salad is similar to a party in the mouth! Not only does it tastes fantastic, but this Grilled Shrimp Mango Avocado Salad is also filled with nutrients that are beneficial for your health!
Tips For cooking
- For the best texture, utilize mangoes ripe enough to become bright yellow and candy; however, they are still on the company side.
- I strongly suggest Pakistani mangoes with this recipe since they have firmer flesh compared to our Manila variety when mature.
- I favor Persian cucumbers since they have thin skins and seeds that are minimal. They’re also quite fluent and hold up better at the dressing table.
- Suppose you create the salad beforehand for a celebration, cut and chuck in the skillet before serving to keep from browning.
- You may also scatter them with lemon juice to wreak ruin.
- Be sure just gently grease the pan and cook on high heat. Therefore the shrimps sear well and don’t overcook in their own steam.
- Grill the shrimps before the color change to pink and cool in the fridge to cool completely.
Ingredients For cooking Salad
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into-inch cubes
- 4 Persian cucumbers, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large mangoes, peeled, pitted and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and sliced thinly
Ingredients For Honey lime Dressing
This Grilled Shrimp Mango Avocado Salad dressing is so easy to make with only five ingredients yet a full-on taste. Feel free to adjust amounts to suit your flavor.
- 1/4 cup freshly freeze lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste